This is one of the dishes that looks great and taste great. I originally got this recipe from a Turkish friend many years ago. After experimenting myself, I changed some of the ingredients and made it taste better. One of them was the bread crumbs. Instead of using bread crumbs, I used stuffing, and realized it gave a boost of taste in the kofte. Try it out, you’ll hopefully like it too 😉
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix (???)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley Continue reading
I got this from allrecipes.com, but did some modifications with it..It’s D-licioussssss….
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained Continue reading
This dish is a favorite among Desi people. I knew this recipe from my neighbor when she invited us. Eat it with basmati rice or Naan. Nyum!
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 chicken, cut up into 16 pieces or 2 chicken breast, cut up into cubes.
- Oil Continue reading
I wanted to make a fish dish that’s not fried, but doesn’t have that stinky fish smell when baked. So I came up with this recipe. It tasted really good!
For 4 people
- 4 rainbow trout-> clean, slit the side from the throat to the tail
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter Continue reading
This dish originated from the Indonesian province of Aceh. I ate it at my Acehnese friend’s place and fell in love with it. My husband too! Definitely worth a try!
- 5 fresh red chillies
- 3 garlic
- ginger- cut 1 inch, and peel skin (or 1 tsp ginger paste)
- Seedles tamarind paste- cut 1 inch x 1 inch, and microwave 30 seconds in 1/4 cup water. Continue reading
After looking at my site, my little brother wants to post his recipe in here too…He’s only 13 but masha Allah great at cooking! This recipe is one of his ‘inventions’ and is written in his own words. It’s simple and delicious to do for those of you who are CHEESE- lover like my bro. Love you Radhin and thanks for the recipe 🙂
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cooked rice
2 slices of cheese
a pinch of garlic salt & pepper
first,melt butter in a medium heat pan.cut mushrooms in dices.crack eggs in a bowl and put mushroom in the bowl.put slices of cheese in the bowl.stir mushrooms,eggs,and cheese.put rice in the pan.pour your egg mixture into the pan and mix.put your rice on a plate when eggs have been done.sprinkle garlic salt and pepper.for garnish put basil on top.bonapete!!!!!!