This serving is for 90 people, so measure accordingly to how many guests you will have, but usually, with this drink, one guest will probably chug many servings.
- one 16 oz. can orange juice concentrate
- one 12 oz can lemonade concentrate
- two 46 oz. can unsweetened pineapple juice
- four 28 oz. bottle ginger ale (chilled)
- two 28 oz. bottle carbonated water (chilled)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- ice cubes
- fresh strawberries cut half
- oranges- thinly sliced
- Combine water and frozen concentrated. Stir to dissolve.
- Stir in pinapple juice, sugar, and lime. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Leave in fridge. When ready to serve, pour half of mixture of juice over ice in a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pur in 2 bottles of ginger ale and 1 bottle of carbonated water. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with the fruits.