- 1 stick butter, room temperature, if in a hurry (and only have cold butter), just microwave 20 seconds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- feta cheese / cream cheese
- mix this all together nicely, and then add 1 tsp baking powder. mix again.
- divide into 12 balls. and then make hole in the inside and insert cream cheese or feta cheese. I like feta cheese more.
- make it into a nice ball and flatten it a little bit
- brush egg yolk and sprinkle with black seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes at 375 or until golden brown
p.s: This dough is good for anything, instead of cheese, cooked ground beef/chicken with onions, or mashed potatoes with seasonings will also taste good.