This dish is a favorite among Desi people. I knew this recipe from my neighbor when she invited us. Eat it with basmati rice or Naan. Nyum!
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 chicken, cut up into 16 pieces or 2 chicken breast, cut up into cubes.
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3/4 can tomato sauce or 3 medium chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup grounded almonds/cashew
- chopped coriander leaves, for garnish
- Fry onion in oil until golden brown
- Add chicken pieces and cook until the water from the chicken dries up.
- Mix in ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, cumin powder, and tomato sauce.
- Add butter, grounded almonds, and water.
- Cook in low-medium heat for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.