- 1 lb. beef cubes 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch
- 1 whole cabbage, cut into long strips of around 1/2 inch wide
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- 2 tomatoes, cut up into cubes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- In a stir-fry pan, fry beef cubes until half cooked with oil
- Mix in onion and cook until soft.
- Mix in tomato cubes and tomato paste. Fry together for 5 minutes, and Mix in the cut-up cabbage. Mix well, cover and cook for 30-45 minutes- stirring once or twice until cabbage are completely wilted and meat is completely done and tender.
- Serve with rice and yoghurt (opt.)